Price Tower Arts Center is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit in the state of Oklahoma.
Donations to our Annual Fund fully qualify for tax purposes (please see your financial advisor for tax deductibility values) and support Price Tower Arts Center’s preservation efforts, operations, programs, exhibitions, events, and much more. Funds help serve as matching dollars for state and federal grants and foundation support. We gratefully acknowledge our many patrons, visitors, and donors who support the Arts Center through our Annual Fund.
Donations can be made in any denomonation. Contributions are separate from membership dues and can be made at any time in person, by mail, or by phone 918.336.4949.
Over 8,000 companies match donations to charitable organizations. A matching gift from your employer could upgrade your gift to our chairmen’s council or director’s circle giving societies. Contact your current employer for a matching gift form and submit with your donation today. We’ll take care of you from there. For additional questions, please contact our development office 918.336.4949 ext. 107. Fax number: 918-336-7117. Correspondence may be emailed: email@example.com
Price Tower Arts Center’s Heritage Society honors donors whose plan for giving extends beyond their lifetime. Your estate gift can ensure that future generations will be inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s great skyscraper.
Every gift is important, and there are a number of ways to give.
• Include a gift to Price Tower Arts Center in your will or revocable trust. This can be in the form of a fixed amount or a percentage of the residual estate.
• Name Price Tower Arts Center as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
• Create a charitable lead trust or charitable gift annuity.
• Donate your primary residence or vacation home to Price Tower Arts Center while retaining the right to live in it. This form of giving can create immediate tax benefits.
• Designate a gift of art that you have discussed with the Arts Center’s curator.
You may designate your planned gift to support a specific program, general operations, or endowment. Price Tower Arts Center’s endowment fund is administered by the Bartlesville Community Foundation.
For more information about planned giving, contact Interim Executive Director Scott Ambler at 918-336-4949.