Preserve. Inspire. Celebrate.
“Art is fundamental to the development of a child’s imagination.
One cannot create or achieve anything unless they imagine it first.” #sense8
Price Tower Arts Center is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit in the state of Oklahoma.
The Price Tower Arts Center has meant many different things to many different people in its history. To Frank Lloyd Wright, it was the realization of a lifelong dream to build a skyscraper. To H.C. Price, it was a way to secure economic independence for his family and community. To others, it has been a place to enjoy the arts.
The mission of the Price Tower is to Preserve the Price Tower, to Inspire artists and audiences, and Celebrate art, architecture, and design. With the generosity and partnership of the community, members, volunteers, and patrons~~ this mission continues to grow and the story of the Price Tower continues to evolve.
Here is a list of some of the exciting things happening at the Price Tower now and in the future:
- Youth Summer Architecture Camp (ages 8 to 14)
- Future Chef in Residency Program
- Future Artist in Residency Program
- Shared home of a potential green space and sculpture garden thanks to several community collaborations
- Edgy and cool art gallery shows and exhibitions
- Blue Star Museum partner to honor Military Servicemen & women and their families
- Home to Bartlesville’s only Virtual Reality Experience site where guests can take a virtual tour of places like the Guggenheim in New York or other world famous sites.
- Special group education tours with youth groups from Westside Community Center, area schools, and other organizations.
- Collaborations with Bartlesville Arts Association, Bartlesville Community Center, and many others.
In addition to exciting programming and exhibits aimed at engaging a diverse audience, the historical site of the Price Tower works diligently for the preservation of its historical and structural integrity to keep with the design and intent of the architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
We have many opportunities for giving to offer our new and returning supporters, and we make the process as easy as pressing a button or picking up the phone. Click Here to make a secure, online contribution to our mission today.
Other ways to maximize your giving
Every gift of every size is important. We have many opportunities to maximize your gift, and are grateful for the role it plays in supporting the Price Tower Arts Center and its mission.
- Make a smaller, monthly contribution. $10? $25? Every dollar makes a a difference! It’s as easy as selecting the “recurring gift” option on our donation form here.
- Double your gift by taking advantage of employer matching gift programs. Turn your $500 gift into $1000!
- Keep up to date on our e-newsletters and social media. From the generosity of some of our partners, we often receive matching gift grant challenges–and again, your gift can double! (It can triple if you also have an employer sponsored matching gifts plan)
- Consider leaving a legacy. We have naming opportunities and endowment funds that can provide substantial support while leaving your legacy at the Price Tower, or honoring a loved one with such a gift. Call 918-336-4949 ext 107 for more information about these programs.