Student/Educator (valid ID) $30
- Benefits same as individual membership
- Unlimited complimentary admission to all exhibitions
- Invitations to exclusive member-only exhibition previews
- Subscription to The View members-only publication
- 10% discount at The Wright Place Museum Store
- All Individual member benefits for immediate family up to 6 members
- All Individual member benefits plus:
- Reciprocal membership benefits at over 150 museums nationwide (NARM)
- Copper Restaurant + Bar gift certificate (valued at $10)
- Reciprocal Frank Lloyd Wright Sites benefits (beginning January 1, 2007)
- All Contributor member benefits plus:
- Invitation to special patron's event
- Two Tower tour passes
- Two Copper Restaurant + Bar gift certificates (valued at $20 each)
- $50 off Inn at Price Tower reservations Monday through Thursday (member only)
- Recognition in Arts Center Annual Report and donor recognition wall in lobby
- Invitation to members only sale at The Wright Place museum store
- All Supporter member benefits plus:
- Private museum tour for a party of up to ten
- Invitation-only Wine Tasting event at Copper Restaurant + Bar
- Complimentary copy of Prairie Skyscraper: Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower exhibition catalogue or an architecture book
- Two gift certificates at Inn at Price Tower (valued at $20 each, transferable) pending availability of rooms
Corporate Partner $1,000+
- Employee benefits such as free admission events.
Corporate Partners, please call the Director's Office for more details and customized benefits 918.336.4949 ext. 101.
Patrons of Price Tower Arts Center's two giving societies have enjoyed exclusive privileges,such as director led excursions, VIP receptions, recognition dinners and special offerings at Inn at Price Tower. The Giving Societies provide 100% tax deductible support for the Arts Center. Please call the Director's office at 918.336.4949 for more information.
- Director's Circle $2,500 and above
- Chairman's Council $5,000 and above
Over 8,000 companies match donations to charitable organizations. A matching gift from your employer could make you eligible for upgraded membership privileges and enhanced benefits.