Price Tower Arts Center’s Heritage Society honors donors whose plan for giving extends beyond their lifetime. Your estate gift can ensure that future generations will be inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s great skyscraper.
Every gift is important, and there are a number of ways to give.
• Include a gift to Price Tower Arts Center in your will or revocable trust. This can be in the form of a fixed amount or a percentage of the residual estate.
• Name Price Tower Arts Center as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
• Create a charitable lead trust or charitable gift annuity.
• Donate your primary residence or vacation home to Price Tower Arts Center while retaining the right to live in it. This form of giving can create immediate tax benefits.
• Designate a gift of art that you have discussed with the Arts Center’s curator.
You may designate your planned gift to support a specific program, general operations, or endowment. Price Tower Arts Center’s endowment fund is administered by the Bartlesville Community Foundation.
For more information about planned giving, contact Executive Director Tim Boruff at 918-336-4949.