Who can Host Events at Price Tower?
Facility rentals are a benefit of Price Tower Arts Center (PTAC) membership. Members wishing to use the facility must be current PTAC members or join upon contracting for facility use. Join PTCA for as low as $30.00
What type of events can be held at Price Tower?
Price Tower features architecturally unique event venues, offering facilities for a wide variety of events, including, but not limited to: weddings, receptions, corporate events, social gatherings, conventions and reunions.
What is included in my rental package?
PTAC provides tables, chairs, and black linens. Tenant may bring additional linens and supplies as needed.
Who can provide the food for my events?
PTAC proudly offers in-house catering. Catering menu pricing is available.
Can I bring my own beverages to my event?
All wine, beef, and liquor must be purchased through Copper Bar. All orders must be placed through the Event Department at least 2 weeks prior to the Event. Special orders may be accommodated. All special orders must be paid in full regardless of consumption.
When can i arrive to set up for my event?
Event staff strives to accommodate set up needs for each tenant. Please inquire with your event representatives for additional set up details.
Are there restrictions on decorations that can be used at my event?
PTAC is a World Heritage nominated site, all decorations and set up plans must have prior approval by the Events Department.
- Nails, pins, wire or tape may not be used to apply decorations to any building surfaces
- All floral arrangements and plant matter brought into the building must be clean and pest free. No live plants or tree potted in soil are permitted inside the building. All floral arrangements must be disposed of outside the building.
- Smoke effects, explosives or pyrotechnics are not permitted inside the building.
- Unprotected flames are not permitted except for food warming devices
- use of confetti, glitter, rice, birdseed, or bubbles is prohibited on PTAC premises.