Price Tower Arts Center Historic Tours
Price Tower Arts Center in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, is located inside the only fully realized skyscraper designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, a 19-story landmark completed in 1956. The ongoing mission of Price Tower Arts Center is to Preserve the Price Tower, Inspire artists and audiences, and to Celebrate art, architecture, and design.
The guided tour includes a visit to the restored 19th floor executive office of H.C. Price and H.C. Price Company Corporate Apartment. In those spaces, you can view original Wright interiors. Tour size is limited to 4 persons. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended, online booking is now available.
Group tours are also available and can accommodate various audiences and sizes. Whether you are leading a student or university group, a Frank Lloyd Wright or architecture fan group, or simply exploring the treasures of Oklahoma, we would be happy to partner with you to make your group’s experience as unforgettable and unique as our building is. Please contact the Education and Outreach Specialist, Price Connors, at email@example.com or by calling 918-336-4949 ext 117.
(Don’t forget to reserve your group lunch at the Copper Restaurant + Bar located on our 15th Floor with amazing views of Bartlesville)
- All access to the Historic Floors is by Docent led tours only.
- Online reservations are recommended as space is limited. Walk-in tickets cannot be guaranteed.
- Photography is allowed in all spacexs but the Historic Florrs.
- Limited Handicapped access to Historic Floors. Large walkers and wheelchairs have limited access due to size of the entrances on the Historic Floors.
- Late arrivals will join their tour already in progress.
- Children under the age of six, including toddlers. and infants are not allowed on Historic Floors, all youth under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Certified service animals are permitted on Historic Floor Tours and Galleries. Pets and other animals to provide comfort, companionship or emotional support do not qualify under the American Disabilities Act.